I wear my hair in a high ponytail almost every day. I like having it out of my face, and I’ve found that wearing it up is the easiest way to keep it looking decent all day.
I stumbled upon a version of this quick updo on Pinterest and tweaked it to make it my own (and easy for people with long hair).
Here’s how to get this look:
- Make a low ponytail with a part. Make sure you use an elastic the color of your hair!
- Loosen the pony a little and make a hole with your fingers just above the elastic
- Flip your hair under and through the top of the hole
- Braid your ponytail and secure with a skinny elastic
- Roll the braid toward the base of your head
- Secure with pins
- Pull at sides and front of hair for volume
This look is great for work and out for date night! It is so easy and fancier than your average pony or bun.
View the video tutorial here!
I hope you try it out! Please comment or DM me any beauty posts or tutorials you would like to see on the blog.
May your Monday be short and your coffee be strong!