Good morning, LoveLeighs! Today is my 22nd birthday. *Cue Taylor Swift’s 22*
I thought it would be fun to share 22 things you don’t know about me. Here we go!
- I spent my childhood summers on Cape Cod and it remains my favorite place.
- I used to play the drums. My speciality was anything Blink-182.
- I am weirdly good at the claw game. I would say I have about a 96% success rate.
- I’ve seen Steel Magnolias and Zoolander about 100 times each. “Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?”
- When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist so that I could swim with dolphins.
- Senorita by Justin Timberlake and No Scrubs by TLC tie for my favorite song.
- The best Halloween costume I’ve ever had was when I dressed up as Britney Spears from the Baby One More Time music video.
- My last meal would be an entire gallon of ice cream and a Diet Coke.
- I hope crop tops go out of style and never come back.
- I’m currently obsessed with the show Riverdale.
- My dog, Tessie, is named after the Boston Red Sox anthem.
- I could spend all my money on Bath & Body Works candles and bathing suits.
- I talk too fast. When I’m caffeinated I am inaudible.
- My whole family calls me Lulu and most of my friends call me Lay.
- My childhood crush was Chad Michael Murray.
- I have at least four shades of lipstick on my person at all times. I own more than 70 tubes total.
- I know I was born in the wrong era based off my love for Abba and ELO.
- Anything lime or coconut flavored is my go-to.
- I’ve lived in 12 different houses, 2 apartments and a dorm room in my life.
- I strongly believe that a nap can fix nearly any problem.
- If I could Freaky Friday swap with anyone for one day it would be Blake Lively.
- I despise cucumbers but love pickles.
I hope these tidbits helped you learn something new about me. Here’s to a year filled with all things LoveLeigh. Bring on the cake!